On-the-fly (OTF) parsingto determine instruction names for all instructions in a
On-the-fly (OTF) parsingto determine instruction names for all transactions in a
Transactions table view now identifies its (the transaction) intention optimistically (By taking the most dominant program involved in the transaction)
Added wallet connect support for 🪙 Coin98!
All logos and Images are now supported while searching
Updated choice of words for
Under the hood reworks (💨 Speed up!) for
Added support for newer native system instructions
[FIXED]Big numbers in certain account data crashes the page
[FIXED]Accounts with large balances in Lite mode would show "NaN"
[FIXED]True TPS chart overflowing out of widget in Safari
[FIXED]Lite (Mobile) mode will appear distorted on devices with smaller widths (Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 5G, etc)
[FIXED]Duplicate errors appear when wallet is Connected but RPC getBalance fails to succeed.
[FIXED]Typing F on text inputs will result in the search bar to take focus unexpectedly.
- Migration to NextJS
- Solana's Wallet Connect integration
- Auto-RPC Selector:Seamless system to automatically switch to the best ranking(SolanaFM's internal ranking), lowest latency RPC when using the explorer.
- Support for utilising custom RPC URLs and saving of Custom RPCs
- Deep-end Integration with Magic Eden (Buy, List, Quick List, and Offer within SolanaFM)
- Pagination rework for viewing an account's transactions and transfers
- Support for filtering of Token and NFT transfers
- Large monetary values are now bundled with commas (i.e. 138,837,327 rather than 138837327)
- Support RPC Transfers fallback for accounts view
- Supported parsing of new token system instructions (backport of explorer.solana.com)
- Support for Fungible Assets from the Metaplex family
- Token Account data integration with Metaplex Programs
- Compromised and hacker accounts are now tagged and reflected in the explorer distinctively
- Tx Flow Legends placement optimisations
- Tx Flow fonting optimisations
- Tx Flow Arrow Flow resizing (Enlarged arrow heads for clarity)
- Tx Flow algorithm rework (Everything looks neater now!)
- Tx Flow now displays human-readable account labels
- UI optimisations for RPC selection menu
- NFT Details rework (Extensively compatible with mobile!)
- Allow searching of Bonfida domain names without typing .sol in the search bar
- [FIXED] Some account pages crashing when no transfers were found
- [FIXED] Some tokens were not fetching the appropriate token information
- [FIXED] Tx Flow Nodes would sometimes vertically expand unintentionally
Initial Public Release
- Blocks API: Retrieve general block information regarding blocks in a range at one go
- Transfers API: Retrieve a transaction's movement of tokens and SOL at one go
- Support of friendly names for accounts, programs via an off-chain service is now available
- Information-rich transaction support is now generally available for generic transfer transactions
- RPC list is now data-driven, this will progressively grow as we populate more free, and open RPC providers
- “Nearest Solana Nodes To You Card” is now on the Dashboard page, shows a list of available RPC and its details
- Searching Bonfida domains are now supported
- Added True TPS to the Dashboard (True TPS = TPS excluding Votes at a 1-minute Time-weighted average)
- base64 imagery support for NFTs
- Hardcoded fallback data to support labels for Programs
- Added support to display additional Program IDL information
- Added support to display additional instruction details for accounts (Backport of explorer.solana.com)
- Transaction Flow now fills the entire box it sits in
- TPS is now reworked to display a 1-minute-based graph, with a 15 minutes of history
- TPS displayed is now on a 1-minute Time-weighted average
- Current block number in the Dashboard is visually larger
- Current block number in the Dashboard no longer has a slot machine animation
- Added support for security.txt information for Programs (Backport of explorer.solana.com)
- Added support to show Anchor IDL data (Backport of explorer.solana.com) - Our existing IDL information implementation will be deprecated in-lieu of this backport.
- Anchor verified badge to Instructions for Programs that are Anchor Verified are now supported (Backport of explorer.solana.com)
- Dashboard's data pipeline is now network-resistant; when the network is congested (or slows down), it will continue to consistently update in a distributed manner.
- Token Registry is now retrieved from a CDN rather than Solana's original strategy
- Transactions Hashes can now be copied in Transaction details page.
- Account Token Assets can now be sorted
- Fixed infinite loading on Token Account Details in relation to price data
- Added support to include NFT Tokens in the “assets in account” table
- Added support for Anchor's Instruction Data UI (Backport of explorer.solana.com)